The Dana Point Marina Inn celebrates individuality and is committed to creating exceptional experiences for all our guests, including those with disabilities. We aim to provide a smooth and comfortable experience on our websites.
The Dana Point Marina Inn bases our web accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility (WCAG) 2.0, levels A and AA. The relevant portions of WCAG 2.0 AA will serve as our primary web accessibility standard, though other standards may also be used to provide accessibility to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act ("ADA").
Our efforts will provide our guests with accessible content and meaningful digital experience. We are providing more accessible web content through:
• Staff and resources that focus on digital accessibility
• Performing accessibility testing and analysis of new and updated web content along with outside support on a regular basis
• Training our web content teams and requiring our partners to make accessible design and development a fundamental element of all web content
• Including accessibility analysis when we procure third party systems or upgrades to existing systems
Our goal is to surpass the expectations of all our guests. We welcome your feedback and encourage our guests to provide comments in the following ways:
For technical accessibility issues, contact our support team. Call 949-496-1203
Please send any comments or questions to the address below:
Dana Point Marina Inn
Attn: Website Accessibility
24800 Dana Point Harbor Dr, Dana Point, CA 92629
Last updated: May 1, 2019
The Dana Point Marina Inn strives to be accessible for all guests to enjoy. Our hotel amenities and public spaces meet the requirements of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). Furthermore, we offer a wheelchair accessible path of travel into the hotel entrance and an accessible check-in front desk counter. Our rooms and public restrooms meet the ADA requirements.
ACCESSIBLE AMENITIES OF THE HOTEL
• Accessible parking
• Accessible public entrance
• Accessible registration counter, located at the front desk of the hotel
• Accessible exercise facilities
• Accessible pool lift
• Accessible guest rooms with entry/doors that provide 32" of clear width
• Accessible elevators with entry/doors that provide more than 32" of clear width
• Accessible routes to and from the public entrance, lobby, breakfast area, guest rooms, meeting spaces
• Braille wayfinding signs throughout the property: can be located on guest room number signage, meeting space signage, public spaces signage, and other wayfinding signage
• Service support animals are always welcomed
• ADA room types have TTY machines, lowered peepholes, grab bars and handrails, shower seats, and Braille signage
ACCESSIBLE GUEST ROOMS
When making a reservation, you may refer to the following room types:
• ADA King Room
• ADA King Room with Roll In Shower
Both ADA room types include TTY machines, lowered peepholes, grab bars and handrails, shower seats, and Braille signage on guest room number sign.
The ADA King Room with Roll in Shower has a roll in shower.
Learn more about these individual room types by visiting our Rooms Page. To book an ADA room, please call us directly at (800) 255-6843.